The Leadership "Dream Team"
~ Assess | Train | Coach ~
We help you develop a leadership "dream team" that accelerates results and is characterized by:
Hire & Promote
Select, onboard and promote effectively for team culture and job fit.
Trust & Respect
Strong relationships, operating with a deep level of trust and respect.
Communication & Conflict
Effective and efficient communication with the ability to navigate conflict well without sustaining residual damage.
Hold themselves and each other 100% accountable for the desired results.
Vision & Culture
Collaboratively cast the vision, including the cultural behaviors necessary to achieve the vision.
Create clearly defined strategic goals to insure everyone is aligned and committed to efforts and activities to achieve the vision.
Clarity around roles, responsibilities, and decision making authority to prevent barriers to success.
Consistently reaching goals and exploring new ways to innovate, improve, grow and add value.
Choose from either method of program delivery:
2-3 Day Offsite Leadership Team Retreat
Onsite Modular Team Development Approach
What Clients are Saying about the Leadership Retreat:
- We are becoming a real “team”.
- Increase in accountability ~ our response to events can drastically influence the outcome and I can control my responses.
- Alignment as a group, investing time as a team to really grow our relationships and results.
- Co-creating a common vision (statement) and clarity around goals.
- A renewed energy surrounding the concepts of trust, communication and openness, being open and honest.
- The ProfileXT Assessment, specifically the team scattergraph that shows the team culture and how individual strengths and weaknesses work in a team concept.
- Insight into different personalities. This helped with bonding and learning how to respond to and interact more effectively with others.
- Understanding each other’s natural wiring (why they act / respond the way they do).
- Increased knowledge and tools to improve myself and be a better team player. Also, the opportunity to express my concerns & appreciation to my coworkers.
- The accountability feedback exercise was extremely valuable.
- Cross team (location) building!