A public, 5 month leadership development program combining interactive group training with individual 1:1 coaching that elevates leadership competencies for existing & emerging leaders.
Leaders Elevate Their Ability To:
~ Understand and maximize their "leadership DNA"
~ Increase individual & team accountability
~ More effectively plan & manage time
~ Improve employee engagement & motivation
~ Coach employees for improved performance
~ Improve communication & listening skills
~ Experience more confidence & less stress in leading their team
Prior to the Program
Initial coaching session for leaders to learn about the program & set development goals with their coach. Leaders then complete the on-line ProfileXT Assessment in advance of the first group session.
Group 'Kickoff Session' with a Debrief of ProfileXT Assessment Results & Responsibility of a Leader.
- Good and Bad Bosses
- The 5 Roles of a Leader
- Success and Motivation
- Influencing Behavior
- Understanding the 21st Century Worker
- Leadership Self-Assessment
Group session to cover Planning for Success & Managing Tasks and Responsibilities.
- Cast the Vision
- Improve Planning Skills
- Conduct a SWOT Analysis
- Priorities, Time Management
- Time Robbers & Wasters
- Overcome Procrastination
- Develop Delegation Skills
Group session to cover Understanding Human Behavior & Motivating People.
- Self Image & Success
- Values Alignment
- Personality in Communication
- The Art of Appreciation
- Appreciation Styles
- Positive Feedback Formula
Group session to cover Coaching for Improvement.
- Influence versus Authority
- Diagnosing Performance Issues
- Coaching, Mentoring, Counseling
- 5 Step Feedback Formula
- Meaningful Performance Reviews
Group session to cover Communicating for Results.
- Effective Communication
- Communication Blockers
- Navigating Conflict
- Active Listening
- Fostering Open Communication
In addition to interactive group training...
To further develop the leader's capabilities to plan, engage & motivate, develop, direct, and more effectively hold their team accountable for results, individual 1:1 coaching sessions will follow each of the group training sessions. The monthly, 1 hour coaching sessions will be conducted on-site with each leader.
ProfileXT Assessment to Uncover Leadership DNA
5 (4 hr) Interactive Group Training Sessions
6 (1 hr) Individual, On-Site Coaching Sessions
7 Leadership Edge Modules
3 Meetings with the Leader's Direct Supervisor (to set goals, debrief assessment results & discuss progress)
What Clients are Saying about Leadership BootCamp:
- “Best training in West Tennessee! Can reach all levels for strategic growth and motivating teams and workforce!”
- “Beg your boss to send you!”
- “Enjoyed every minute!”
- “Loved the interaction and role playing!”
- “Made me a stronger leader.”
- “Solid program.”
- “Great motivator, coach and advice.”
- “Excellent sessions, one of the best I’ve participated in.”
- “This has been a great experience for me.”
- “Real life experiences that can be used for business and personal growth!”
- “I was pleasantly surprised to find the success I had with this program. The coach was very friendly yet knowledgeable and firm at the same time.”
- “Fresh material, group interaction, engaging instructor, materials that can be used again with my team.”
- “Follow-up coaching to enforce and build on concepts learned in class and to develop specific action items…great job.”
- “Working with other leaders from different backgrounds and the one-on-one coaching sessions.”
- “Practical, easy to use reference material.”
- ‘Excellent coach, always candid and motivating.”
- “Valuable for my career.”
- “Interaction on real world issues; feedback and encouragement from both the coach and the participants.”