Our menu of assessment tools address every stage of the employee lifecycle: hiring & selection, training & development, succession, leadership effectiveness, values alignment and the overall health of the culture in the organization.
Individual leaders as well as leadership teams should be selected, coached and trained based on an understanding of their ‘natural wiring” (also referred to as their “leadership DNA”). The ProfileXT assessment creates foundational self-awareness of natural areas of strength and areas where natural wiring can hinder success individually and on the team.
Administered and completed on-line, the ProfileXT assessment:
- is used to make better hiring, selection & promotion decisions,
- creates profound awareness for leaders in individual and group training & coaching,
- uncovers the “natural wiring” (leadership DNA) of individual leaders & leadership teams,
- measures 20 traits (5 Thinking Style, 9 Personality & Behavior, & 6 Occupational Interests), and
- reveals key individual & team cultural attributes that unlock the leader’s and team’s ability to elevate results.
360 Leadership Effectiveness Survey
The 360 Leadership Effectiveness Survey is a leadership assessment used to evaluate the competencies and effectiveness of leaders. This survey compiles feedback from the direct supervisor of the leader, along with feedback from direct reports, peers, and other professionals, to enable the leader to measure the impact he or she is having on the team and within the organization.
Administered and completed on-line, the 360 Leadership Effectiveness Survey:
- assesses and measures 8 management competencies and 18 key leadership skill sets,
- provides the leader with feedback on areas of strength as well as areas that are perceived to be hindering his or her effectiveness,
- enables the leader to co-create a personalized leadership development program, and
- ultimately empowers the leader to increase employee morale & engagement, overall productivity and maximize the positive impact the leader has on the team and in the organization.
Cultural Values Assessment
Historically, many of the ‘intangibles’ such as culture and values have been difficult to measure and, therefore, have not been included as part of the workplace leader’s scorecard. Today, this is no longer the case. Leaders now have the ability to accurately capture data to determine the cultural health of the team and of the organization. As a result, leaders can identify and proactively address the root cause of limitations, barriers or hindrances to achieving outstanding results.
Administered and completed on-line, the Cultural Values Assessment:
- accurately and succinctly measures and diagnoses the overall health (or “entropy”)* of the team or organization,
- analyzes the alignment of ‘personal values’ of the leaders and employees with those experienced in the ‘current culture’,
- compares what is experienced in the ‘current culture’ with the values that would ideally be present in the ‘desired culture, and
- provides a roadmap for continuous organizational improvement.
*Cultural entropy is the measure of the level of internal friction, relationships issues, system problems, structural misalignments or fear, dysfunction, and negative or destructive values present in the organization that are working against the achievement of the mission, vision, strategy and goals. Cultural entropy has a direct impact on employee fulfillment and engagement as well as customer satisfaction and, therefore, on overall profitability.